Bib & Shirt Pickup
Where: Marathon Sports, 134 Washington Street, Norwell, MA 02061
When: Store hours, beginning Saturday March 11 through Friday March 17.
- Saturday 3/11/17 10 AM – 6 PM
- Sunday 3/12/17 11 AM – 6 PM
- Monday 3/13/17 10 AM – 7 PM
- Tuesday 3/14/17 10 AM – 7 PM
- Wednesday 3/15/17 10 AM – 7 PM
- Thursday 3/16/17 10 AM – 8 PM
- Friday 3/17/17 10 AM – 7 PM
It is highly recommended that you pick up your number and shirt (if registered by 2/18/17) to avoid the race morning crowds. If you cannot pick up early, number and shirt pickup will begin at 8 AM race day morning at the Venus II. You may pick up for a friend or family member, just be aware that we may ask for a birth date for confirmation.
Online registration will remain open until 8 PM the day before the race. We will also be accepting manual registrations at the pickup and race morning beginning at 8 AM.
Marshfield St. Patrick’s Day 5K apparel: We will be selling the highly desirable Marshfield St. Patrick’s Day apparel at pickup and the day of race! Cash, check and credit cards will be accepted.
Directions & Parking
Race Address: 277 Ocean Street, Marshfield
With the overwhelming response to the race, parking in the area will be at a premium. Local residents are highly encouraged to walk or bike. Those that must drive, please consider carpooling to reduce the amount of vehicles entering the area.
The Brant Rock esplanade will be closed to traffic from
8:00 AM until 1:00 PM.
Governor Winslow Elementary School located at 60 Regis Road off of Rte 139 (Two miles from the start line). Shuttle buses will run continuously pre-race beginning at 8:00 AM until 9:30 AM and post-race from 11:30 AM until 1:00 PM.
– Brant Rock Beach Parking Lot (Dyke Road & Town Pier Road
adjacent to the US Post Office at 33 Dyke Road)
– Brant Rock Union Chapel Lot located at 327 Ocean Street
– Town Pier Road and Pier Parking Lot (Joseph Driebeck Way)
– The Green Harbor Beach Lot (Beach Road – 1 mile from race)
– Peter Igo Park (Marshall Avenue & Dyke Road)
– Ocean Street seawall parking
– Dyke Road
Do not park on Plymouth Avenue. This road is part of the race route. If you do decide to park on one of the local roads, please be respectful of our neighbors. Cooperation by all will make everyone’s arrival and departure much more manageable.